Our services: Atos circle of care
We understand that after your operation, you need more than just products to help you live your life fully.
Trust, time and care are more important than ever. The Atos Circle of Care is our comprehensive support service to help you.
Get off to the best start in life after a laryngectomy or tracheostomy.
The Best Start programme helps you transition from hospital to home, including adjusting to your new condition, understanding your new products and getting into good routines.
- Enhanced support for your first six months
- Specialist Welcome Team of CQC Registered Nurses
- A welcome pack and a welcome call
- Practical tools and equipment to make life easier, including a complimentary care bag containing a range of helpful items
- Regular liaison with clinicians for joined-up care
Stay connected to those who know and understand.
Get comfortable with your new life and stay connected to those who know and understand. Connection Hub includes:
- A dedicated Customer Care Representative
- Personalised service – you choose how and when you hear from us
- CQC Registered Nurses to support you in your daily routines, in close partnership and communication with clinicians
- Educational events in the community for people with similar experiences
- Atos MyLife App to provide inspiration and information on living well after a laryngectomy
Bringing the right products and care your way.
The right products for your needs, right when you need them.
- Easy and convenient ordering
- Optional convenient monthly reminders
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Rapid, reliable delivery
- Discreet packaging
- Convenience orders by subscription